Jump to navigation Jump to search
- VisTrails 2.0.2 has been released and is available on the Downloads page.
- VisTrails 2.0.1 has been released and it is available on the Downloads page.
- For a while, we have been accepting patches from our developer community. We are in the process of making patch submission easier and will provide detailed instructions shortly.
- We now have a paper that describes the guts of VisTrails in The Architecture of Open Source Applications.
- A Web version of the Users Guide is available at http://www.vistrails.org/usersguide.
- The VisTrails methodology and infrastructure for creating provenance-rich, executable publications has been selected as a finalist of the Executable Paper Grand Challenge.
- A bugfix for VisTrails 2.0 alpha has just been released and it is available on the Downloads page.
- VisTrails 1.6.2 just released! This is mainly a bug-fix release. You can download this new version on the Downloads page.
- VisTrails 1.6.1 just released! This is mainly a bug-fix release.
- VisTrails 1.6 released! Now featuring a new Web Services package (based on the SUDS library) and the ability to save parameter explorations among other features. For a complete list of features and bug fixes, see the release notes. You can download this new version on the Downloads page.
- Help us improve VisTrails! Fill out the VisTrails User Survey at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=mLJIXDfPA5CBEXYjYSUuKg_3d_3d
After submitting the survey, you will be invited to sign up for a prize draw: we are giving away 5 Amazon gift certificates worth USD 25 each to people that file their survey by August 8th, 2009.
- VisTrails 1.3 available for download. Besides bug fixes, version 1.3 includes many new features
- VisTrails 1.2.2 available for download. Version 1.2.2 is a stable version and includes several bug fixes.