Most of the content of the Wiki documents that are referred to, below, initially appeared in print as a Visualization Corner article in the May/June 2009 issue of Computing in Science & Engineering .
Visualizing a Journal that serves the Computational Sciences Community
by Joel E. Tohline & Emanuele Santos
- STEP #1: For reference purposes, download the published CiSE Visualization Corner article  from which much of the content has been drawn for our present discussion.
- STEP #2: Access an accompanying Wiki document that presents essentially the same article content, but with straightforward Level_1 Enhancements made possible by a standard Wiki environment.
- STEP #3: Access another accompanying Wiki document in which Level_2 and Level_3 Enhancements made possible via a VisMashup  have been intermixed with the original article content.
- J.E. Tohline et al., "A Customized Python Module for CFD Flow Analysis within VisTrails," Computing in Science & Eng., vol. 11, no. 3, 2009, pp. 68-73.
- E. Santos et al., "VisMashup: Streamlining the Creation of Custom Visualization Applications," IEEE Trans. Vis. Comput. Graph., vol. 15, 2009, pp. 1539-1546.